The application submitted by Nancet is as follows:

Quote:
Personal Information

Name:
Louis

Where are you from?:
United Kingdom

What do you expect of us?:
A high ranking guild with like-minded people who want to do the best they can with the situation.

What can we expect from you?:
A reliable player who's capable of performing at the highest level mechanically and takes the time to prepare for the encounters.

Battletag::
Nancet#2377

Character information

Name:
Nancet

Class and spec:
Feral Druid

Is this your main character? :
Yes

Please give us a brief explanation of your rotation or spell priority :
The Feral rotation basically revolves around keeping the highest uptime as possible on Rake and Rip whilst trying to make them deal as much damage as possible. Feral is one of the few classes that still has snapshotting on abilities which means that when cooldowns like Tiger's Fury are active, you want to re-apply your bleeds so that they are a higher strength than usual. Talents such as Bloodtalons synergize into this as it allows your next two abilities to deal increased damage for the full duration. You also want to keep Savage Roar up as much as possible and use Ferocious Bite with 5 combo points providing that you won't need to use it on Rip any time soon. Ferals have access to a few talents which provide higher DPS in certain scenarios such as Lunar Inspiration which allows you to add Moonfire to your rotation which can be a significant DPS increase on two-target/council fights and Brutal Slash which can be great when there's sudden bursts of adds to AoE.

Are you comfortable in playing your off spec if needed? :
II don't have experience raiding with Balance however I wouldn't be against learning. I have tanked during progression on Mythic Tectus as having 3 tanks was preferred and at the time, Bear AoE was stronger than Feral. I also have experience tanking and healing in Heroic raids and Mythic + that was high at the time.

Armory link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/darksorrow/nancet

Link to most recent logs:
WoD Highmaul - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/928720/6/ Blackrock Foundry - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/928720/7/ Legion Emerald Nightmare - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15548015/10/

Raiding information

What is the raiding accomplishment you are the most proud of?:
Although I've been playing WoW since the end of Wrath, I only really got into raiding in Warlords of Draenor when I was given the opportunity to join Lunar on Emerald Dream, despite my lack of Mythic raiding experience at the time. I raided with them through Tier 17 and was part of progression on every boss kill. I was consistently one of the top DPS both in terms of logs and capability in fights. We got a world rank of 271 on Highmaul and 283 in Blackrock Foundry. I took a break from WoW after the end of the tier as I had some health issued that prevented me from enjoying the game.

I started playing again in Legion in a more softcore guild with a couple of friends but I left that guild and transferred realms after Emerald Nightmare in an attempt to progress more seriously, however the guild I transferred to wasn't as capable as I thought they were so following our on Mythic Odyn (world rank 700, not impressive, I know), I decided to leave and took another break from playing.

Can you make all of our raid days and times? :
Yes

Please post a screenshot(Can be uploaded on imgur.com) of your current ingame UI, if you have weakauras/Tellmewhen then please show those also:
https://i.imgur.com/BsCW0vA.jpg

We require you to have the addons RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weak Auras. Please confirm you have these downloaded and working:
Yes

Do you have TS3 and a working microphone? : :
I have a microphone and am completely comfortable talking.

Where did you hear about us?:
WoWProgress

Additional information. Please use this section to add any additional comments:
Although I haven't raided at a comparable tier to Exception since Warlords of Draenor, I'm a very keen player who is capable of performing at a very high level. I'm really looking forward to BfA and would like to progress through the raids with a guild that's capable of pushing high ranks in a pleasant environment. It may seem as though I'm unreliable and move guilds a lot however I can assure you that it is not my intention. I would have happily kept raiding with Lunar through to the end of WoD if I wasn't in bad health at the time as I really enjoyed raiding with everyone there and was more than happy with the progress we were making.

Thank you for making an application, an officer will reply as soon as possible.

ßioactive

re: DECLINED - App: Nancet - by ßioactive

Hi Louis,

Thank you for your application but were going to have to decline you as were currently not in need for any more melee DPS.

Best of luck with your guild search.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum