View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fläsknacke

re: App:Fläsknacke

Personal Information

Name : Dennis

Where are you from? :Sweden

Why would you like to join Exception? : Seems like a good guild with results

What do you expect of us? : A good guild with results, hopefully easygoing people

What can we expect from you? : Attendancy and a working mic

Why did you leave your old guild? : It disbanded

Battletag : Eggdennis#2264

Character information

Name : Fläsknacke

Class and Spec : Druid-Balance, or Rogue depending on what you need

Is this your main character? : Balance has been my main

Are you comfortable in playing your off spec if needed? : Ofcourse

Link to warcraft logs if possible  : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/fl%C3%A4sknacke#zone=10

Armory link : 

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/Fl%C3%A4sknacke

Raiding information

What is the raiding accomplishment you are the most proud of? : 

Can you make all of our raid days and times? : Yes ofcourse

Do you have Discord and a working microphone? : Yes

We require you to have the addon RClootcouncil (for loot distribution) and Exorsus Raid Tools. Please confirm you have these downloaded and working : Yes

Please post a screenshot(Can be uploaded on imgur.com) of your current ingame UI, if you have weakauras/Tellmewhen then please show those also : Unable to access my account currently

Additonal information

Where did you hear about us? Wow progress

Is there anything you'd like to add? Not really :^)

ßioactive

Pretty lackluster application to be honest, seems that you have not played the game properly since EN?

So does your lack of effort in your application show that there will be a lack of effort to be bothered to play in the new expansion?

Unless you are able to improve on this application it's going to be a no as these few word answers and skipping questions which require more then that is just lazy to say the least.

If you do not wish to update this application then best of luck finding a new guild I hope you find what you're looking for.

ßioactive wrote:

Pretty lackluster application to be honest, seems that you have not played the game properly since EN?

So does your lack of effort in your application show that there will be a lack of effort to be bothered to play in the new expansion?

Unless you are able to improve on this application it's going to be a no as these few word answers and skipping questions which require more then that is just lazy to say the least.

If you do not wish to update this application then best of luck finding a new guild I hope you find what you're looking for.

Sorry, it was typed in a hurry on my way home. As for not raiding properly since EN that's true, I joined a guild made by mates which collapsed afterwards due people getting tired/having to attend IRL.

Rotation wise you maintain buffs, use solar wrath/lunarstrike as generators and the spenders being starfall or starsurge depending on the fight.

Raiding acheivements - I guess that would be Hakkar for nothing else than the nostalgia. If there's anything else you want me to expand on let me know.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exception Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum