View previous topic :: View next topic  
AkaNallepuh

re: Zháura - Warrior

Personal Information

Name : Felix

Where are you from? : Sweden

Why would you like to join Exception? : Because im looking for a endgame raiding guild that has previous experience and is a stable roster over a long period of time. I also think that i could be a great addition to your roster as a dps interms of both dmg output and capability of dealing dmg

What do you expect of us? :  A organised guild with a stable roster that are progression on mythic bosses without any gigantic struggle such as not being able to kill like the first boss in 3 raid nights unless its really hard (you probably get what i mean) and a social environment to do both raids and content outside of raiding such as m+, events, social stuff etc.

What can we expect from you? : A player that has knowledge of their class and is always up to date on latest class changes aswell as being on the class discord often to see players decisions etc. I also am very flexible in raids and can do anything that im told such as, Gearing alts for split runs if it happens, being able to do certain tactics on that boss that needs a little team such as for example Chronomatic anomaly, ppl splitting on to the second add etc. I also am a very social person that regularly does content outside raiding and also chats with ppl on the ts. I can also take constructive critisism if there is stuff to back up the stuff that im told, but i dont freak out or over react if i get commented on my style of play and my gameplay in general

Why did you leave your old guild? : Because i got bored of playing a hunter and it felt like i didnt wanna turn up to raids with it and it just left me a bad taste in my mouth when i did content with it. All though i enjoy my warrior alot atm and its something that i find very fun to do stuff on as a dps.

Battletag : Zhaura#2512

Character information

Name : Zháura

Class and Spec :  Warrior (arms & fury)

Weapon traits: 47 in arms, but i will get 52 before the raid comes out and im 45 in fury

Is this your main character? : Yes, the only character i play really, i dont have any alts of interest atm.

Please give us a brief explanation of your rotation or spell priority : This is gonna change next patch but ill explain. My class is based on Colossus smash as a arms warrior. I try to keep it up all the time and its also based around tactician which is a passive that has a 0,75% that every rage u spend u reset the cd of colossus smash and mortal strike. SO basicly my spell prio is 1. Charge when out of range of boss to get in range ofc and gain rage, 2. Use colossus smash when its available and if Shattered defenses is not active which is a passive that gives your next mortal strike and execute a 30% dmg increase and a 30% crit increase. 3. Use my artifact ability if colossus isnt up and ofc if Shattered defenses isnt up 4. Use execute when i get procs with my legendary ring or if the target is under 20% hp. 5. Cast focused rage after every colossus smash and spam it during Battle cry since its free during the buff. 7. Use Mortal strike on cd and then use slam and focus rage with ur rage that u have left. This is currently how it looks like but its going to change next patch and i will be sure to learn it asap when it comes out since im planing to play arms warrior in TOS, Also this was a description of my rotation on ST (Single target).

Link to raidlogs if possible (ie warcraftlogs)  :  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6q3k7mcnMbH1wRNp This is the only log i have rn since i just started playing arms and i previously played fury and this isnt the best performance but rn im capable of doing alot better and i get better everyday doing m+, raids, Wq etc.

Armory link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/zh%C3%A1ura 

Raiding information

What is the raiding accomplishment you are the most proud of? : 7/7 mythic en as a hunter 1/3 tov Mythic as a hunter and 3/10 mythic as a hunter

Can you make all of our raid days and times? : Yes, unless i have ir stuff that can not be skipped such as, birthday, holiday etc.

Do you have TS3 and a working microphone? :  Yes

We require you to have the addon EPGP (for loot distribution) and Exorsus Raid Tools. Please confirm you have these downloaded and working : Yes i do

Please post a screenshot(Can be uploaded on imgur.com) of your current ingame UI, if you have weakauras/Tellmewhen then please show those also :  http://i.imgur.com/17BaqQi.jpg 

Additonal information

Where did you hear about us? I saw your post on the pve forums

Is there anything you'd like to add? My logs dont looks so promising, but i would like to have atleast i shot at it, rn i can do really good dmg and im very flexible player and i know what im doing etc.

AkaNallepuh

re: s

I couldnt find how to edit the post and for some reason this question didnt come in so ill answer it here

Are you comfortable in playing your off spec if needed? :  Yes especially fury warrior, though i can play prot if i get a heads up so that i can research boss mechanics aswell as getting appropriate gear and stats and especially fixing the aritfact itself

Cóburn
Officer

re: Zháura - Warrior

Thanks for the app, nicely written.

As discussed in game, myself and the other officers will come to a decision Sunday evening 

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum