View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaakez
Officer

re: guardian/balance druid

Adios

Hi Patrik,

There's a few things.

Firstly we're not recruiting a tank at the moment so there's simply no spot available.

Secondly without any logs there really is very little hope of consideration, it's one of the main ways we can determine if you'd be suitable for the team.

Lastly according to your armoury you're 9/11 Heroic and I can't seem to find any mythic kills on that character across any tier. If you read the forum post you know we're only looking for people with reasonable to extensive mythic experience. Unfortunately that's something you don't have.

So for those reasons I'm declining the app, good luck in the future!

Personal Information

Name : Patrik

Where are you from? : Sweden

Why would you like to join Exception? : i would love to be in one of the best guilds. and i really want to put my raiding into something serius again.

What do you expect of us? : good and stedy raid roster that allways wanna improve and progress and be the best. 

What can we expect from you? : allways makeing my best and plan my life after wow haha. but ye if we haev raids that and that day i dont plan other stuff on that day . and i will allways be on for raids etc ( im away for work sometimes) im allways looking for stuff to improive about the char im playing. i will allways work to be the best 

Why did you leave your old guild? : the guild disbanded cus lack of roster ...

Battletag : sjöstrand#2734

Character information

Name : holymílk

Class and Spec : druid tank/balance 

Weapon traits:tank75 balance 66 atm (working on it)

Is this your main character? : no i main warlock but im pretty tierd of the rotation of it and i can only play one role with it and i dont wanna do that for the next expantion

Please give us a brief explanation of your rotation or spell priority : keep my ironfur up as much i can. never cap rage. keep moonfire up ofc 

Are you comfortable in playing your off spec if needed? : yes i am im been playing druid for ALOT of time since vanilla 

Link to raidlogs if possible (ie warcraftlogs)  : i dont have any logs for my druid sorry 

Armory link : https://raider.io/characters/eu/the-maelstrom/Holym%C3%ADlk

Raiding information

What is the raiding accomplishment you are the most proud of? : in cata i was in the guild that was number 2 to take down heroic deathwing and even number 3 to take down ragnaros in firelands

Can you make all of our raid days and times? :yes

Do you have TS3 and a working microphone? :  yes

We require you to have the addon EPGP (for loot distribution) and Exorsus Raid Tools. Please confirm you have these downloaded and working : yes

Please post a screenshot(Can be uploaded on imgur.com) of your current ingame UI, if you have weakauras/Tellmewhen then please show those also : 

Additonal information

Where did you hear about us? forum

Is there anything you'd like to add? im looking forward to play this game with you guys ;) 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exception Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum