View previous topic :: View next topic  
ßioactive

re: DECLINED - App: Chonsuan - by Garathjax

Thank you for your application to Exception, a officer will get back to you soon!

re: App: Chonsuan

The application submitted by Chonsuan is as follows:

Personal Information

Name:
Lazaros

Where are you from?:
Athens.GR

What do you expect of us?:
I am applying with my friend monk, we have been raiding back in the day, and we're looking for a new home to raid with. We currently are in a mediocre guild, and we believe we deserve more. All we want is a relaxed but serious raiding team, to progress in BFA, while farming Antorus.

What can we expect from you?:
Always challenging your self and criticize your fault moves and sad mistakes and learn from those and not repeating them is a must on a good player and i do that and min/maxing in progress fight is a thing that does a good player even better so i would say self criticize is what makes me a better "me" every day so i think that can be expected of me as long as i can adapt in all situations i m versatile player im mobile even without a mobile class cause of prediction in many circumstances.My strength is that i am stable raider i always perform the same no matter what is going on around me!And i have a very good learning curve on fights!

Battletag::
Antinuke88#2474

Character information

Name:
Chonsuan

Class and spec:
Monk WW

Is this your main character? :
Yes

Please give us a brief explanation of your rotation or spell priority :
My class is not exactly science or something so it would be easily understandable by anyone!1st of all you start on stats you prio mastery/crit/vers and then you have to play between the best synergy on all three approx 50/35/15 but so basic numbers you have to sim and sim and sim because they a dr between mastery and versa cause mastery boost our spells if they are not repeated and thats why u run your hit combo talent that boosts this effect too! the rotation is simple you have to pool energy as most of enrgy class do and gain combos as this is your spending fuel(but with the 2set now is a lot easier cause of the extra combos)so you have as generator the "tiger palm" and you want to prio fists of fury /artifact ability/sun kick/black out and cause of the 2set black out works as generator as well cause it gives u one chi aka combo so thats why u use the legendary head to maximize the procs and the dmg cause of the 4set that gives u 175% +dmg on proced BKs/then u use chest cause of the incredibly cool stats and good dmg on crackling stacks better used on 15+ while SEF is active or 20 stacks without SEF!the talent tree is 1 way road cause of the lege choice of chest to be extremely synergistic with SEF.The good rotation though that makes a good dps is sniping timers on boss skills to max your dps while clipping spells for something that each coming! the defensive talent is diffuse or dampen depends on abilities of bosses or instances for m+!

Are you comfortable in playing your off spec if needed? :
Ofc !

Armory link:
eu.battle.net/wow/character/twisting-nether/Chonsuan/advanced

Link to most recent logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/chonsuan

Raiding information

What is the raiding accomplishment you are the most proud of?:
It maybe odd but getting accepted in a very good guild and raid til Illidan while i was around 16 was my biggest accomplishment mthat i manage to communicate and be competitive in so much higher standards that i had back then was my greatest achievement despite the wipefest and the no kill, i think that was!

Can you make all of our raid days and times? :
Of course i can!

Please post a screenshot(Can be uploaded on imgur.com) of your current ingame UI, if you have weakauras/Tellmewhen then please show those also:
https://imgur.com/a/muC8S

We require you to have the addons RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weak Auras. Please confirm you have these downloaded and working:
Yes

Do you have TS3 and a working microphone? : :
Yes

Where did you hear about us?:
Saw a stremer the other day and one of your player was in his group so i wowprogressed you!

Additional information. Please use this section to add any additional comments:
I love all challenging material and content such as keys,arenas,pushing ranks!

Thank you for making an application, an officer will reply as soon as possible.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exception Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum