re: App: Fipoo

The application submitted by Fipoo is as follows:

Personal Information

Name:
Filip/Fipoo

Where are you from?:
Bulgaria, live in UK

What do you expect of us?:
A skilled long term home to raid and have fun in.

What can we expect from you?:
I believe that I will be a skilled asset for your guild, as I'm a focused hard-working competitive player, wanting to improve myself to reach higher levels of play. Throughout my time raiding despite having been behind on gear I have always been a valued member of my guild, improving quickly and consistently. I believe my skill in PvP also transitions into PvE and shows that I have the potential. My beating my DPS logs every week consistently, which I believe strengthens my claim that I want to truly be a top-tier raider. I know my clears aren't high atm, but I've never been given a chance to stick with a good team in order to excel.

Battletag::
Spokoino#21267

Character information

Name:
Fipoo

Class and spec:
Fury Warrior

Is this your main character? :
Yes

Please give us a brief explanation of your rotation or spell priority :
Bloodthirst priority, 2 raging blows in enrage, furious slash if not enraged and bloodthirtst on CD, rampage on 100 rage.

Are you comfortable in playing your off spec if needed? :
Yes

Armory link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/fipoo

Link to most recent logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/outland/fipoo#rankingzone=13 outland logs before i transfered,https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/fipoo on silvermoon now

Raiding information

What is the raiding accomplishment you are the most proud of?:
The first serious guild I joined was Phoenix-Aggrammar mid-cataclysm. At the time it was the second best guild on the realm behind another guild called Exodus, there we achieved server 2nd spine and madness HC kills. We were going strong at the start of MoP getting again server 2nd on will of the emperor, but after a failed merger with E X O D U S and many people quitting the game permanently as they were finishing their degrees. Having my guild become empy; I took a break from WoW and PvE, then came back and focused on PvP (which I will discuss later on), I didn't engage in PvE until late into Nighthold, not having any PvE experience since MoP I joined a newly formed guild called LAW on Outland, where despite terrible leadership and nobody ever having done mythic before; achieved 4/10M. Constantly we had issues finding players and had to skip raiding mythic for weeks due to the lack of manpower, where again a guild where I had become very accustomed to became dead. I then applied with Highguard, which was one of the top guilds on Outland at the time with 11/11M at the last week of NH. The officers saw my potential and accepted me for their roster for the beginning of ToS. We we're progressing well despite our guild leader quitting the game and key members leaving, we reached 5/9 fast and on track with the other top guilds. We then hit Mistress, wiping many many times and reaching 2-3% constistently the day before she got nerfed. However during this time many members stopped turning up, going on holiday as it was summer, and multiple officers just stopped playing the game. The guild soon became completely dead and we couldnt get a group to kill her and keep progressing. Again, I took a break from the game focusing on real life things and feeling distraught about not being to be in a guild that sticks through. I came back to WoW in late march, entirely in ToS gear and no Antorus Experience, where I joined a guild on Silvermoon called Classified, which had many members with no experience, we quickly again reached 7/11M (although I missed the Kin'garoth kill), but we consistently had to PUG members, failing tactics and constantly having to wait to get 20 people on a 2 day raiding guild is inefficient. The leadership was also non-serious, using personal loot for mythic and barely bothering with call outs and not criticisng people and helping them improve on their mistakes. I left as I didn't think the guild was being run to last and to achieve the players' potential. I'm currently looking for a guild where I can stay for the long-term and excel.

Can you make all of our raid days and times? :
Yes, however I may need to miss a raid day in early june due to an exam.

Please post a screenshot(Can be uploaded on imgur.com) of your current ingame UI, if you have weakauras/Tellmewhen then please show those also:
https://imgur.com/DEk6wIs

We require you to have the addons RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weak Auras. Please confirm you have these downloaded and working:
Yes

Do you have TS3 and a working microphone? : :
Yes

Where did you hear about us?:
Wow forums

Additional information. Please use this section to add any additional comments:
I am aware that my experience this tier is low, but I am a proficient and focused person looking to finally reach the higher-ends of raiding. Highguard gave me a chance when I was a 4/11m pleb and they believed I was one of their best and most consistent raiders. I'm asking for a chance to join a long-term guild, because I know and hopefully you will see that I'm more than a useful asset for you guys.Throughout the times I wasn't PvEing, I PvPd at a relatively high level, reaching duelist multiple seasons in MoP and in WoD, I believe that this shows that I have a high skill ceiling and with enough time I can become even better.

Thank you for making an application, an officer will reply as soon as possible.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exception Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum