View previous topic :: View next topic  
ßioactive

re: DECLINED - App: IvoryVIII - by ßioactive

Thanks for the application but unfortunatley we're going to have to decline, you seem to have applied to an EU guild.

Goodluck in your guild search

re: DECLINED - App: IvoryVIII - by ßioactive

You are aware that we're an EU guild right? :)

IvoryVIII

re: App: IvoryVIII

The application submitted by IvoryVIII is as follows:

Quote:
Personal Information Name: Nicole Age: 22 Where are you from?: Colorado What do you expect of us?: Progression/Friendliness What can we expect from you?: Good healing with great adaptability to fights (takes one or two pulls for me to get accustomed sometimes if any mistakes are explained well!), experience with holy priest in raiding since WotLK Naxxramas, have been playing as a whole since early Vanilla/late BC and started getting into the raiding scene upon Karazhan's release with a warlock. Had the same exact priest since the release of Burning Crusade and adore playing her. I'm normally quiet in general but will for certain communicate when necessary. Battletag:: Ivory#1493 Character information Name: Nymphess-Chromaggus Class and spec: Holy Priest MS, Shadow OS Is this your main character? : Yes Please give us a brief explanation of your rotation or spell priority : Prayer of Mending off CD with the Benediction talent, T21 Rotation between Prayer of Healing and Flash Heal/Binding Heal if necessary, Divine Hymn when called for Are you comfortable in playing your off spec if needed? : Yes, though may need to work on gear optimization Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/chromaggus/nymphess Link to most recent logs: Most recent logs were with a trial guild still learning some fights, I can provide logs from my guild I stopped raiding with a month ago https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tjwCfMqDmJNB3zWx#boss=-2&difficulty=0&type=healing Raiding information What is the raiding accomplishment you are the most proud of?: Being able to be the last healer alive the first time we killed Kin'Garoth in a raid, others kept hitting bombs. Can you make all of our raid days and times? : Yes Please post a screenshot(Can be uploaded on imgur.com) of your current ingame UI, if you have weakauras/Tellmewhen then please show those also: https://imgur.com/a/pmjujnb We require you to have the addons RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weak Auras. Please confirm you have these downloaded and working: Yes Do you have TS3 and a working microphone? : : Yes and Yes Where did you hear about us?: Searching for a new guild via forums Additional information. Please use this section to add any additional comments: I'm not so sure if my most recent logs will aid in selling that I am a good healer for they were a trial guild that had different strategies from what I was used to and they kept yelling and making me flustered, the last time I raided with my current guild was in mid-April. I provided the link to my last raid day with them in that section.

Have Played since late Vanilla/early BC, started seriously raiding during WotLK and have a lot of raid exp especially with the character I am currently applying with.
I am a 976(or 974 depending on what I'm using for fights) Holy Priest with a 969 Shadow OS and even putting points into my disc, 10/11 M Progress with 55% on Argus as my best progress. Right now I'm looking for a stable guild to get into BFA with that I can at least get along with (Also selfishly I really want a Cutting Edge achieve before BFA launches, all guilds I've been in would always quit beforehand). Not sure if you guys are still recruiting heals but I feel I should at least put it out there.
Thank you! Thank you for making an application, an officer will reply as soon as possible.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exception Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum