The application submitted by Furiagri is as follows:

Quote:
Personal Information

Name:
Vlad Craciun

Where are you from?:
Romania

What do you expect of us?:
I expect a serious raiding environment with a positive outlook on the game, having fun with the team but still be able to progress through content fairly quickly.

What can we expect from you?:
You can expect maximum seriosity and dedication when it comes to raiding as a whole, a person with a positive outlook and vibe that we'll try to integrate in the community as fast as possible. I am also a funny and sociable person that will participate in any guild related activities and also help socials or alts with any problems they encounter.

Battletag::
Furiagri#2161

Character information

Name:
Furiagri

Class and spec:
Shadow Priest

Is this your main character? :
Yes

Please give us a brief explanation of your rotation or spell priority :
Always keep one Mind Blast charge on cd, keep up the Vampiric Touch and SW:P up at all times, use Void Bolt whenever it's available (that means use it every 2 GCDs), use Void Torrent at the beggining of every VF and use Mindbender @30-34 stacks of VF then fill in the GCDs between Void Bolts with Mind Flay. As for the opening sequence, if the time allows ( my group isn't in a rush) I do the pre-pull by specing into Shadow Crash to reach 100 Insanity before the fight starts, I spec into LoTV or S2M (depending on the case), when the pull timer reaches 8 seconds left, I cast VE, start off with MB, apply VT and SW:P, VB then VT and continue with the basic rotation from then on. This pre-pull allows me to take full advantage of the fights where Bloodlust is used on pull.

Are you comfortable in playing your off spec if needed? :
Yes, I never hesitate to play my off-specs if there comes the need for me to do that (such is the case of Varimathras where I have to go discipline). Due to the fact that I am sometimes required to switch specs I research all my off-specs as much as I do my main one. Same goes for my alts, I'm an altoholic and a perfectionist at the same time and this is the reason that drives me to improve my performance on any character I play. I have cleared a few bosses on mythic on my alts too and I consider myself ready to take any of them into raid at any moment.

Armory link:
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/Furiagri

Link to most recent logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/Furiagri

Raiding information

What is the raiding accomplishment you are the most proud of?:
With the exception of Antorus, the only raiding experience I had was back in Cataclysm and the beggining of MoP. I had achieved 8/8 hc in DS by PuGing groups. At the beginning of MoP, I was a back-up for Empyrean on Sylvanas and I got CE: Will of the Emperor with them. These are some of my earliest accomplishments, then I went casual for a few years due to the lack of a guild and time.
At the moment, the proudest achievement I obtained is Mythic: Aggramar, I am proud of this mostly because I wasn't a main raider at that time and I was taken in because I was amongst the best players in the 2nd raid group of our guild. Due to the fact that I quickly learned everything I had to do and I failed literally 0 times I was offered a raid spot after that and my performance quickly improved due to the increased interest I had in clearing all the mythic content.

Can you make all of our raid days and times? :
Yes, I don't have any problems coming in time for any raid days.

Please post a screenshot(Can be uploaded on imgur.com) of your current ingame UI, if you have weakauras/Tellmewhen then please show those also:
http://prntscr.com/jil7ax

We require you to have the addons RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weak Auras. Please confirm you have these downloaded and working:
Yes

Do you have TS3 and a working microphone? : :
Yes, I do have TS3 and a working microphone.

Where did you hear about us?:
I have found your guild on wowprogress

Additional information. Please use this section to add any additional comments:
I am a person, first of all, that is dedicating itself fully to whatever I'm passionate about and WoW, more specifically the WoW PvE content, has always been my biggest passion since I first started playing it when I was 12-13 years old. I have always tried to improve and to do my best and there wouldn't be any point in time when I would stop this quest to be among the best. Every time when I was taken into end-game content I have given my best to learn the mechanincs as quickly as possible so I wouldn't fail, but the constant lack of desire among the people I have been raiding with has been frustrating me constantly. Since MoP I have set myself the milestone to join one of the best guilds in the world one day because I know I can improve to that point where I could become one of the biggest assets even to one of those top tier guilds. I might not be yet at that point, but in the close enough future I could certainly become good enough to be an asset to any hardcore raiding team. The environment I am currently playing in isn't one that allows me to evolve in any way and this is the reason I am looking to grow in a better place.
For as long as I can remember I have been a perfectionist in whatever I like, and there's no other thing I love to do with my free time more than World of Warcraft thus I have always had this constant urge to improve my performance that I don't think will ever stop, I consider this trait of mine to be the one that would make me an asset to the guild.

Thank you for making an application, an officer will reply as soon as possible.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exception Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum