View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ysere

re: App: Ysere

Sure, no problem!

Monkton (C9)
Officer

Ysere - cheers for the app. Like we chatted about in game give me a whisper tomorrow after 8:00 UK time in game if you can and we can chat on Disc.

Hobbes: What’s misunderstood about you?

Calvin: Nobody thinks I’m a genius.
Ysere

The application submitted by Ysere is as follows:

Personal Information

Name:
Lucy

Where are you from?:
England

What do you expect of us?:
I assume that you generally hear the same round of things here, but most of them hold true! Of course, I expect that as a guild you are capable of making consistent progress in a reasonable timeframe, whilst maintaining a generally positive atmosphere regardless of the difficulties that come with raiding. I also expect that the guild will be stable, and be able to keep raiding within the set hours. I'd also hopefully expect that you guys have a good comradery and enjoy playing together (mostly!). I find that it's also great when a guild has a good relationship with it's players generally, in that people feel that they are a part of the team and generally secure in their spots, given of course that they perform accordingly.

What can we expect from you?:
I believe that consistency is key. I always aim to be a consistent player, in my performance - both with class performance and tactics- and in my attitude. I come prepared to raids, and I like to know ahead of schedule what it is that I'll be doing so I don't both embarrass myself and hold up the entire raid trying to figure it out! In terms of my class performance, I'm a competitive person and like to push myself, I know when the right time to pad my ass off is, and when the correct time for focus healing high priority targets is, and I stick to playing appropriately for the situation. Of course, beyond all this, I'm a sociable person and outside of raiding still enjoy playing WoW. I like to be familiar with my guild, and generally am an upbeat person regardless of the situation!

Battletag::
Aexys#21511

Character information

Name:
Ysere

Class and spec:
Mistweaver Monk

Is this your main character? :
It is!

Please give us a brief explanation of your rotation or spell priority :
Well, of course it's hard to give a definitive rotation for a healer, but I can give you a general priority. The core of the class is of course keeping Renewing Mist on CD, so that you can get those sweet UT procs and keep it bouncing around the raid. I'm using Essence Font if there are many targets damaged, and Vivify if it's unlikely to overheal and I have a UT proc. Chi Burst I use generally to heal the melee, or if there are other stacked groups that I can heal in a cluster. I use Enveloping Mist sporadically to keep high priority targets alive, for example if a target is holding chains on Argus, generally I will try to cast it on them so that they have a little more safety, and pay a little extra attention to those targets. Revival I of course use only when I can see that two other healers have used their raid cds Happy No, of course I use it where appropriate, either as part of a CD assignment, or where I feel it's necessary to smooth out raidwide damage.

Are you comfortable in playing your off spec if needed? :
I'm not sure you would really want to see what happens when I play Windwalker, I could probably do it if I had to! But more appropiately, I am comfortable playing any of the healers, more specifically Priest/Shaman/Paladin, if the need ever arose.

Armory link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/ysere

Link to most recent logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24722718/17#metric=hps&partition=1

Raiding information

What is the raiding accomplishment you are the most proud of?:
This is actually quite a hard question. I suppose that I'm proud of all of my tier clears, it's a thing that many people have done, but it feels good to get that last guy down every time. I'm proud of myself as a player and take pride in my performance, being a part of a core progress team is something that satisfies me.

Can you make all of our raid days and times? :
I can!

Please post a screenshot(Can be uploaded on imgur.com) of your current ingame UI, if you have weakauras/Tellmewhen then please show those also:
https://imgur.com/a/5SAVUkU

We require you to have the addons RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weak Auras. Please confirm you have these downloaded and working:
Yes

Do you have TS3 and a working microphone? : :
I certainly do.

Where did you hear about us?:
I searched for you guys on wowprogress, and spoke to Cloudnine!

Additional information. Please use this section to add any additional comments:
Thank you for reading my application! If you have any questions about anything at all, please don't hesitate to add me on Battlenet and ask.

Thank you for making an application, an officer will reply as soon as possible.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exception Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum